it is New Year’s Eve and I am sitting in my parent’s sitting room.
And I am thinking about what was good and what was not that good and what I can do to become a better version of myself.
Here are some of my thoughts about what I want to do to achieve this goal.
- I want to travel more, see more of Ireland and Europe. I have the luck of living in the most peaceful time in Europe, so I guess I should use this opportunity and meet more interesting people.
- I should take more photos, print and publish them. I love photos, I love looking at them, I love giving them away as a gift. So I want to do more of this.
- I want to blog more. I started this project in November 2017 and I want to keep it going.
- In 2018 I want to meditate more. I started using headspace I used it for a while and then stopped using it for no good reason. So I should try it again.
- I need to lose some weight. This is a fact! My current situation is not healthy, especially not in the long run.
I will inform you about any changes in my plans for 2018.
What are your resolutions? Let me know in the comments below.
Happy New Year to all of you.